Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st day.

Maddy had her 1st day of 2nd grade on 9.1. She saw this little outfit at SuperTarget & HAD to have it for the 1st day. She was very proud of herself. :) Unfortunately, she woke up with a fever the next day... So, she had her 2nd day this past Monday. :) She is enjoying being a 2nd year. 2nd years are responsible for giving tours when our Director shows prospective families around our campus. She has been taking this responsibility very seriously. :) *I haven't blogged much in August or September because I finally took over my classroom on 8.1 and have just been swamped. I hope things calm down but, being a montessori teacher means there is always something to replace in my classroom (I'm spending a fortune buying little glass snack cups for my class! Thank goodness for a monthly classroom budget!), fix in my classroom, or new staff to keep tabs on. :/

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

You have so many cute pictures taken in front of your front door! This one is SO cute!! Two silly sisters who love each other......

Love you!

Grandma said...

I can just see/hear Miss Maddy doing the tours. She would be very serious and all business.