
The Festival of Trees was so beautiful this year. This is a tradition that really kicks off the holiday season for us. :) We ate at Noodles & Company and then walked over to L. Hall for the Festival.

Different organizations decorate Christmas Trees to be auctioned off for Charity. The girls picked out some of their favorites & we snapped a photo in front of them. Check out Elly's face...she looks like she is having a GREAT time. ;)

This "tree" was made out of a Diaper Genie with size 1,2, & 3 diapers surrounding it. How awesome is that!

It was so CUTE!


The girls both liked this santa.

A K-State tree even found its' way in... ;)

A tree inspired by the game "Candyland."

I LOVED this gingerbread tree. I think I have outgrown my snowman collection & want to start collecting gingerbread now. They are so cute. :)


A picture from the balcony. Isn't it beautiful? Love this.

Downtown L. is so lovely this year. If I closed my eyes when we stepped out that night...it reminded me of Michigan Avenue in Chicago. Such happy memories there...thanks, babe. :)
2 comments:
Lots of beautiful trees, but, I think I'm partial to that K-State tree!!
Looking forward to seeing you guys over Christmas!
Love you all!
Those are so sweet.
I love their matching dresses.
Merry Christmas to you, Amy!
Post a Comment