Saturday, April 2, 2011
we all need love...
My blog needs some love. I think about it, but...I get frustrated with my header picture, so I just ignore it. I have been ignoring a lot of things lately. I think I am more like my mother than I will admit. :) I could elaborate, but will not. Let's just say that 2011...kind of sucks. Here are a few new pics of my sweet girls. Love them the most.
The girls got hair cuts today b/c we have pictures at school on Wednesday. They love to get hair cuts b/c Ms. Kris does cool braids & ponies. :)
Dutch Braids...
Our teeny tiny Downtown has a new cupcake bakery. I took the girls today to get a cupcake for them...
Maddy chose the Cookie Dough Cupcake...so Elly chose that as well. Poor Maddy. Elly worships her. :)
I got 2 for the Wade Guy in our house. He is umpiring a college baseball game today so I got 2 for the # of sore feet we will have in our house tonight. :( Poor guy...what he does for us.
They are his favorite...Red Velvet! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When did Maddy get so much taller than Elly?? Cupcakes look so yummy! I love red velvet! Hope all is okay with you...
You are such a good Mommy! Fun times for those girls as they grow up! Love you lots!
You know, Uncle Randy is looking down on those cupcakes as well.....one of his favorite things!! ;-D
Sorry 2011 isn't going so well. Love you guys and think I have the sweetest granddaughters anyone could ask for and a great son and daughter-in-love.
Post a Comment