
Elly has been taking dance since last August. She had her recital last night and one this afternoon. It was a busy week...tech rehearsal on Wednesday night, and 3 hour dress rehearsal on Friday night, then a Saturday evening recital, and one on Sunday afternoon. Whew! We are all beat! Uncle Ryan came last night and went with me to the first recital. (Maddy bridged to Junior Girl Scouts on Sat. night so Kevin went with her. More on that to come soon...) Afterwards, we took Elly to Dairy Queen because every little girl deserves some ice cream! We met up with daddy, too.
Elly ate all of her sundae and then conned Uncle Ryan into sharing his chocolate shake.
On Sunday, Grandma Vicki & Aunt Cindy came down to watch her dance. Daddy & Maddy also came.

Mommy & Elly. I don't normally hop in the pictures, but I am flying to Chicago on Friday and if anything happens...well, my family might need some pictures of me.

Elly danced beautifully. We all had a great time. Elly has also inspired her sister this weekend. Maddy has decided she would like to take dance again, too. :) So...next year, we will have 2 girls with multiple routines+the daddy/daughter dance. I just might have to be a stage mom so I can help with all of the costume changes and make-up! But, only if my plane doesn't ya know...
1 comment:
Oh you'll be back to be that stage mom.... ya know!! You are too funny!
Post a Comment