Sunday, September 21, 2008

Randy

My Uncle Randy has been very ill this summer. He spent much of the summer in the hospital and when he was finally able to come home, Kevin and I took the girls to see him. Randy was very weak but I think he enjoyed the girls' visit. We were happy to see him at home! While we were there, Kevin took the girls for a ride on the ATV. They loved it!
Sadly, Uncle Randy is back in the hospital in Omaha. We covet your prayers for him, his team of doctors, and for Aunt Cindy. We are praying for the doctors to find the right course of treatment and for him to fully recover from this illness. Here is a picture from healthier times... (and quite awhile ago.) We love you, Uncle Randy. Please know that we are praying for you and we think of you everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Randy enjoys looking at the blog when I show it to him each day. He's watching football right now, sometimes sleeping, but wakes up when I try to change the channel. Drats!!

Love you all!
Aunt Cindy & Uncle Randy

That really was a fun day! When he comes home for good, and he's better, we'll do it again!

Grandma said...

Uncle Randy and Aunt Cindy are in my prayers.

Love,
Grandma