Saturday, March 28, 2009

bowling.

The girls have so much fun bowling on the Wii that we decided to take them bowling for real over spring break! They were suprised that it was a little more challenging than they thought it would be...but, a great time was had by all! :)
Maddy (who is pro status on the Wii in bowling!) was quite suprised that real bowling is much trickier than Wii bowling. She did really swing her 6 lb. bowling ball, though... Elly rolled hers at the line...sometimes with help from mommy or daddy. Elly did not walk back when she was done bowling...she ran back almost every time! :)
Elly has quite a personality... So...can you guess who the winner was? Yep, Elly! LOL! She bowled a 108!
Maddy bowled an 86 and Kevin bowled a 107. I, who used to have my very own purple personalized bowling ball and light blue bowling shirt, did not even crack 100. Nope, I bowled an 88. :( I bet my Grandpa Sam would think that was pretty funny!

No comments: