Sunday, March 29, 2009

KU game

Kevin has been promising to take Maddy to a KU women's basketball game & Thursday night he made good on his promise. Our plan was to meet him for a quick dinner and then he would take Maddy to the game and I would bring Elly on home.
Well, when I picked Maddy up from late pm, I noticed that she was not using her right hand at all. It was hanging limply at her side. She could not move her little thumb and apparantly had fallen and bent it backwards. Great. I called our doctor & the x-ray tech had already left for the day. They said to take her to the ER. I wanted to get Kevin's opinion...so we met him for dinner & he checked it out. He thought she was fine and by the end of our dinner...we were thumb wrestling! :) She must have just jammed it. Thank goodness!
So, off to the game they went...
She was excited to meet Baby Jay & Big Jay!
Maddy had a fantastic time cheering on the Lady Jayhawks! They won!
Good luck in the next round of the NIT! :)

No comments: