Thursday, August 6, 2009

a camp carnival

The summer campers put together a carnival for the primary students every July. It is so fun... I was able to see both Wade girls at the carnival. That is truly the BEST part of my job! Elly was in heaven with her cotton candy... Bouncy house... I love this picture of her hair! :) Don't think Elly had all the fun! Look at Maddy! What a smile!
Here they are together waiting to throw balls to dunk Ms. Lisa...
The campers make all of the sno cones & cotton candy & popcorn...
The cupcake walk...
They made all of the yummy looking cupcakes, too!
Maddy REALLY enjoyed her sno cone...

Can you tell? Ha! :)

Face painting...
Here comes Sally, the tortoise!

Maddy was not feeding her popcorn...don't worry!

Sally was trying to eat some grapes...

She got it! :) It was a very fun day! :)

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Cute. I am having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that Maddy will be in 2nd grade!!

Aunt Cindy said...

How fun was all of that!
I'm with them on the love of snow cones and cotton candy! YUM!!