and trying to be scary! :)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
2 weeks...
Only 2 weeks left until Maddy's Halloween birthday party. I have the party itinerary planned, guests have been invited, & we have Elly's Halloween costume. We are still working on Maddy's... We are starting to buy things for the party...
I laid it all out today & realized I still have a bit more left to buy. This weekend I am making a pumpkin-shaped cake & icing it to see if I really can do it. Kevin & the Wade girls are excited to be my taste testers. ;)
It was a cold morning and the girls were begging for hot chocolate so I made my favorite breakfast...hot chocolate with toast! My grandma Jean used to make this for me when I was a little girl. It is one of my favorite comfort foods. :)
They both loved it! :)
Kevin is at the Auburn/Arkansas college football game today so we decided to listen to the spooky CD we bought for the party. The girls were so cute dancing...
and trying to be scary! :)
and trying to be scary! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so on the ball. I started planning Sophie's party about 2 weeks before. And most of it happened late last night. I think last minute works for me, though. It was a success! :)
They looked too cute to look scary.
I agree with Grandma....too cute to be scary!
Post a Comment