Wednesday, October 7, 2009
things that keep me up at night...
On Sunday nights, I lay in bed & my mind just races with all the things I need to accomplish that week. This past Sunday night I realized that I have a LOT of big things to do in the next 6 weeks! I woke up on Monday morning & quickly wrote them onto sticky notes (so I wouldn't forget them!)
I even forgot to put on a note these things...
*Finish Beth Moore Bible Study homework.
*Read Chapter 6 in Crazy Love by Francis Chan.
*Get caught up in my online book club.
These are the things that overwhelm me. I put them up where I will see them everyday and this weekend...we are staying home all weekend so I can take some of these sticky notes OFF. I will let you know how that goes! :) Wish me luck! Ha! (I'm gonna need it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Advice from Old Aunt Cindy: Life is short. Don't let the sticky notes get in the way of the important things. They'll be there later.....
Love you!
Post a Comment