Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Eve...

Christmas Eve was a little different for us this year... The blizzard had arrived so we did not get to drive around in our jammies & look at lights. :( We did go the night before in anticipation, but it was not the same. We had several inches of snow by 6pm. The girls & I didn't even get dressed that day. We all wore our jammies...here are the girls feeding the reindeer a mixture of oats & glitter. Oats for nourishment & glitter to guide them to our house. ;)
Look how big the snowflakes are! It is the first Christmas Eve that the girls have had to get all bundled up & wear boots! They loved it!
Kevin asked me if I was going to make them wear their snow pants. ;) I thought about it. Ha!
They were so excited for santa to come!
Here's Kevin shoveling for the 1st of 4 times with this snow storm. He decided if we were all going to be outside then he would get a little work done.
This is the only picture I have of the girls in the jammies that santa dropped off about 5pm. Twinkle is in the background. Elly was a little sad to see him go, but they were not as dramatic about it as last year. Ha! I think Elly just enjoys the game of finding him every morning. :)

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Awesome pictures!! Glad you got the camera thing all figured out!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ha! I love that he's shoveling in shorts!