Saturday, February 13, 2010

i heart V-day!

I just love Valentine's Day. I love making handmade Valentine's. It is one of my most favorite things. :) This year, Elly picked out clay hearts to give to her friends. It was really easy...and so cute that I made them for my class, too.
She worked hard on writing her name on the tags. I only wrote a few...
Maddy wanted to make little cell phones. I wrote down a few little text messages & she chose which one to put on that friends' phone. XOXO, u r gr8, Happy V-day, BFF, and u make me :) Things like that. :)
She made a kitty cat Valentine holder for school. She is such an animal lover...it suited her well.
The teachers got cute little socks this year. All except Joe. We gave him a box of chocolates. I didn't think he would like little socks. Ha!
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

What a fun little holiday for you and your family.... I think the socks are very cute!!!
You do such fun things with the girls.

Ashley said...

How sweet! You are the most creative mom! Wish I were there to get some cute socks! Happy valentines day, give the girls a big hug from miss asholey!