Today on the way home the girls got into a little tiff. When we got home, I took Elly inside and Maddy spent some time drawing with chalk in our driveway. Soon, Elly and I heard a knock at our door and it was Maddy. :) "There is a letter for Elly," she announced.

It says, "I hope you love me, Elly." Ahh...it just broke my heart. Then, I saw this...

And this...

Maddy explained how she felt (to me), I explained to Elly how Maddy was feeling sad and didn't think she loved her. And then, we had this...

They made up! :)
2 comments:
Yes, they definitely are two of the most beautiful young ladies there ever was....but, I might be a little prejudiced! You and Kevin are so lucky to have such a beautiful family.
Love you!
Aunt Cindy
Well, that brought tears to my eyes early this morning. I think it is wonderful that they worked it out and Maddy used pictures to help Elly see how she felt.
They are sweeties.
Post a Comment