Look at that beautiful smile. Thank goodness for daddy. No way mommy is going on those swings...
Maddy is in the second car...she loved it, too.
I felt like a horrible mother. I would not go on it, could not go on it & yet I sent my 3 year old on a roller coaster. What a chicken. So, I took Elly on it later. Thank God it only went around 3 times! :)

We took the girls on the flying elephants.
I love this picture. My 2 sweet girls on the flying butterflies. Precious.
Hopping frogs!
I did not want to let Maddy go on this ride. But, she begged me. Kevin took me on a ride similar to this at Worlds of Fun after we graduated high school. I had an anxiety attack. It was horrible.
Maddy? She loved it.
***We had an amazing time together. Thank you Pastor B. for letting us use your condo. It was just the cozy place we needed because after these pictures were taken, Maddy's fever came back with a vengeance. Turns out she had strep throat. Again.
1 comment:
I am glad you all had a good time too. Seeing your kids laugh and have fun makes the parent laugh and enjoy too (and that goes for parents of 32 year old kids!!)
Post a Comment