Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa & the Train

We took the girls to see Santa on Monday. We waited in line 1 hour & 42 minutes to see Santa. I know. We are crazy. The girls were really good. We ate Topsy's popcorn. Yum! The girls danced...
peeked in Santa's window...
and checked out the laughing Santa.
Once inside, the girls got to go through Santa's playground...
looked in the funny mirrors...
Look at that smile! And, finally...
Santa. The girls enjoyed a very long conversation with him. I heard Elly mention a scooter.
I heard Santa mention good behavior.
The girls showed off their sparkly fingernails.
**********
Only afterwards, did Maddy tell me that she did not get to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. Oh, I felt so bad...what to do? We went to Fritz's and only waited 26 minutes in line. And, I thought. The girls enjoyed their engineer hats & loved watching for the little train to brings us our food. We had cheeseburgers & fries. Maddy was excited to take our food off.
**********We had a wonderful day! We decided to send a note with Twinkle seeing as how he flies to the north pole every night. Maddy seemed content with that. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The note with Twinkle was a good hustle! Those girls are going to keep you on your toes....

Love,
Aunt Cindy