Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

Happy New Year! We have been busy getting our house cleaned & organized to put on the market. I went through Elly's room & reorganized the girl's bathroom. I turned our craft closet back into a coat closet. Today, I am working on reorganizing Maddy's room & the kitchen. Please pray for God's wisdom in this decision. I feel like Kevin is going through a mid-life crisis (minus the affair or sports car purchase! :) ) He has gone back to school, is interviewing for new jobs, he resigned from coaching football, and now... the house. He has been looking at houses near R. school but has not been too impressed. I am not willing to leave our home for something not as nice as ours. I do think 2009 will bring a lot of changes for the Wade family.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Getting the house clean because of a mid life crisis is much better than an affair or sports car!! Except, it sounds like his crisis is your cleaning!

Grandma said...

I didn't mean your cleaning was a crisis-I meant his crisis meant your cleaning-oh well, not making sense. Hope you know what I mean.