Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wishing for snow...

Do you think my little girls will get to play in the snow this winter? I long to take some pictures like these...
It snowed 9 inches on 12.8.05! Look how far it comes up on Maddy's legs! Snow fell overnight on that Wednesday and we got to have that Thursday & Friday as snow days!
Do you think Maddy will get to help her daddy shovel the sidewalk like she did in this picture from 1.21.o7?
Elly had so much fun in the snow for the first time on that same day! It was fairly balmy after the snow fell (no mittens for Elly while she was walking around)...the snow was almost all gone by that night & the next morning.
Will the girls get to build a snowman with their daddy?
Will Elly get to shovel the driveway with her daddy like she did on 12.28.07? Do you think Maddy will get to make another snowball to put in our freezer like this one is?
I hope Elly gets a chance to taste the newly fallen snow! Will Polly Wade get to play fetch in the snow? Better yet...will she get to tackle Kevin in the snow? Will the girls?
**********
I sure do hope so! I want a snow day! :)

4 comments:

Grandma said...

To be honest-I hope we don't have the winter we had last year. Too many days without heat for this old Grandma

Amy said...

I love snow days!! :)

Amy said...

and yes... I did shave my head. But only a little part of it. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma.

Be careful what you wish for-you might get more than you wanted !