Sunday morning...
3:45am~Elly cries out my name from her room...(she lost her paci!) I crawl under her bed & retrieve it for her. Snuggle her back in while getting my ears rubbed...
**********
4am~Elly creeps into our room & climbs in our bed with her little stuffed dog who is barking! Thank you, grandma Vicki! :)
**********
4:30am~Elly is still rubbing my ears (yes, both of them!) trying to fall asleep. Finally...she drifts off.
**********
5:10am~Maddy comes in complaining that she does not feel good. I go snuggle with her in her bed until she drifts back to sleep... BTW, I think she if feeling okay. She is getting a cold...
**********
5:30am~Polly vomits in Maddy's room while I am snuggling with her. I get up & put the dog out.
**********
5:35am~Gate Polly in the kitchen. Clean up doggy vomit quietly as Maddy has fallen back asleep.
**********
5:45am~Decide to just get up for the day...start a load of laundry, finish loading the dishwasher, start the dishwasher, cook the chicken for tonight's meal, prepare tonight's meal...
**********
Oh, the early morning of a mom! :)
2 comments:
I guess an early morning! You need a nap today.....
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Aw, yes-remember the days well!
Post a Comment