Elly was in the hot sunshine the whole trip down so I rigged this up using her blankie. She was very excited and could actually see the movie they watching!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
A wade weekend getaway...
We headed out on Friday morning to stay at a friend's condo in Branson that is 2 minutes from Silver Dollar City. I am not joking...2 minutes! It was amazing. We were a little worried because Maddy started running a fever Thursday night...(she made it through Friday and most of Saturday. By Sunday though, we knew we needed to take her in the doctor. She has strep throat. AGAIN. A day off for her & daddy tomorrow...) I digress...here are a couple of pics from the trip down. The girls were so GOOD!
It was Elly's first time watching Sleeping Beauty so Maddy held her hand during the scary evil dragon part at the end! Maddy is such a good big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun memories.
What beautiful girls you guys have!
Sure sounds like it was a lot of fun...
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment