Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a cut

Miss Madalyn gave herself a haircut in the girl's bathroom at school today. I think she got the idea from this book. I snuck some photos while she was making her Valentine bag tonight. It is hard to tell but is noticeable in person...
If you look closely...you may notice some hair missing above her ear...it is a little thin. She cut the hair really short! It is probably 2-3 inches long at most!

We have an appointment on Sat. I haven't decided if she will get a pixie cut or if we will cut her bob really short (chin length) and give those hairs a chance to grow out.

But, know that she won't look like this the next time you see her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!
Doesn't matter....she's still a cutie!!
Love,
Aunt Cindy

Grandma said...

Oh goodness,
Katy did her's when she was a little girl too. The beauticians can work wonders!! I would have liked to have seen her face when she saw the hair fall!