A tale of two sisters named Maddy & Elly...one who is big & one who is little.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
a lotta work...
Handmade valentines are a lotta work...but, they come with a lotta love! :)
Elly made 29 puppy valentines...24 children (including one for Elly) & 5 teachers...
Maddy made 34 butterfly valentines...30 classmates (including one for her) and 4 for her teachers...
They worked so hard...and the valentines turned out super cute! :)
OK...Elly made 9...I completed the rest. :) Maddy did all of her handwriting (and whipped it out in no time!). I think she made 20 of her valentines. They did a great job...I wanted it to be fun. It was! :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, bless their hearts. That is alot of tedious gluing!
They do enjoy thier art projects though.
What sweeties.
OK...Elly made 9...I completed the rest. :) Maddy did all of her handwriting (and whipped it out in no time!). I think she made 20 of her valentines. They did a great job...I wanted it to be fun. It was! :)
Post a Comment