Saturday, February 28, 2009

snow?

Well, it's finally decided to snow here. Frankly, I am so over winter. It has been such a disappointing winter for me...wild temp. rides with no precip. But, we still had to make our snowman pancakes this am...thanks, daddy!
Maddy likes her with just a little syrup, no chocolate eyes & mouth, and "snow" which is a little powdered sugar...
Elly likes her "snowman" with chocolate (shocker!), no "snow," and a little syrup. I'm not sure if she's going to a wedding today but she is planning on sledding! :)
Here is a peek from our backdoor this am about 8:30am... and it is still snowing quite heavy. I think we have 4 inches now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! You have SO much snow. We have some, and it's blowing so much! Too Cold for this old lady!
I want to come to your house for pancakes!! YUMMY!

Love,
Aunt Cindy