I have decided to try my hand at blogging. My wish is to let you know of some of the happenings going on at our house and show off some of the photos of our girls. Our girls being Maddy, Elly, and Polly, of course! Check out the photo at the left for what Elly likes to do to Polly...lay on her! Polly is so good, she just lets Elly do it. We could not have asked for a better dog! I do wish she wasn't such a chewer, though! :)
We have all had a busy summer. I have returned to teaching at the private school I used to work at. I am so enjoying being back! Maddy is coming with me as they have a summer camp for kids aged 6-12. Maddy has been enjoying days filled with swimming, cooking, art, drama, board games (she likes chess!!), fishing, boating, and so much more at summer camp. Her group is putting on a play on July 18th and I can't wait to see her perform! She also has a talent show which Kevin is looking forward to seeing on July 31. Elly will start on August 4 in Miss Ann's class (Maddy's preschool room). She has been to visit and swam with her new friends. She had lots of fun! Kevin has been busy working for the city this summer. He tore 3 tendons in his foot on his 12th day of work. He tells the story that he stepped off a tractor into a hole on a baseball field and fell like a sack of potatoes! He thinks it sounds more "manly" that he stepped off a tractor. I don't know about that, though. He is one tough cookie and did not miss one day of work, though.
I wanted to post a picture of Maddy from her dance recital. She was so excited about wearing make-up! Her little tummy was nervous the night of the recital. We were so proud of her!
I will post more soon!
Love,
amy
1 comment:
I like your blog. It lets me see how you and your family are doing. How did Maddie's play turn out? What was the name of it and what was her part in it? How is Kevin's ankle now? Elly looks so happy on Polly. Reminds me of you kids with Snoopy and Idgie when you were younger.
Post a Comment