Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Mississippi Queen"

**Read the previous post "Burning Up" before you read this...
So we heard Maddy singing "Mississippi queen/you taught me everything/" this afternoon. Kevin pulled it up on http://www.youtube.com/. As soon as Maddy heard the beginning guitar chords, she started headbanging and dropped to the ground playing air guitar! I have never seen anything so funny in my whole life... Honestly, I almost peed my pants. I cannot even begin to describe it so here are a few photos for you to enjoy!
As you can see, Elly enjoyed it, too!
I will be praying for this child all night long... :)

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh, Maddy. You are a silly girl! I love you.
(I am praying too, Amy)

Anonymous said...

On my goodness!
Must be the influence of those older kids at camp...
I believe that Mississippi Queen is stuff from when I was younger that we all used to listen to. Holy Cow!!
So, I think she'd be really good at doing "Guitar Hero".....
LOL!!
I'll pray as well.
Love, Aunt Cindy