Sunday, August 17, 2008

Swimming

This is Maddy's last week at summer camp. Next week she is on vacation. She starts first grade the day after Labor Day. I wanted to post some pictures of the girls swimming...
Maddy and her friends were taking turns going under the water. Check out Maddy's big smiles!
That is Maddy underwater... Did you notice that big green bucket behind Maddy in that picture below... There it is! Here are some of Elly...I had to be sneaky about photographing her. I was shooting behind 2 fences with my camera zoomed in as far as it would go. Elly told me that she likes to throw the pool toys in the water and practice going under to get them off the bottom of the pool! What a big girl! And this from the girl who cries when we pour water on her head in the bath to rinse her hair...
Enjoy the last days of summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that they are learning to swim. That's something that I don't do very well at all. I swim like a rock!! Tee Hee!
I'm proud of the girls for learning and being so brave in the water.
Aunt Cindy