A few weeks ago when Kevin took Maddy to a KU women's NIT game, we really wanted Elly to go, too. So when they won & made it to the next round...we took both Wade girls. Believe it or not, it was my first time at Allen Fieldhouse, too! :O I know! I even went to school there & bought the crazy athletic package (every single year) to get tickets...and DID NOT EVER GO! Shocker.
I digress... Anyway, this is what Elly did the entire time...
She was so not impressed. Maybe it was because it was a school night, maybe because she is 3. Who knows. But, Maddy on the other hand...
really gets into it! She was cheering & asking questions...

Anyway, at half time...Maddy found her friend Isabelle who was sitting 3 rows up from the floor. Maddy is sitting next to the woman in the bright yellow shirt. What great seats! She loved it. KU ended up winning! The KU women ended up having a great season!
1 comment:
Elly looks like she's thinking of maybe.....wii bowling with Aunt Cindy and Uncle Randy!
LOL!!!
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment