The
boys bees are back in town. Our backyard to be exact. We noticed them last year & our pastor (who has his own beehive) came and closed off the hole. He told us that all of the bees were destroyed (although he wanted to remove them & take them to his hive) because the hive is so far into the trunk of the tree. But, within days, those pesky bees (that survived!) found another hole...higher up. Look how close they are to Elly & Polly in this picture... See that tree to Elly's left...yep...that would be the one.
Here is a picture of the hole...the hive is in there...hundreds of bees going in & out all day long.
I took this picture from the street with my camera zoomed all the way in...so the bees are hard to see. Those two specks on the left are a couple of bees...
They probably won't bother the girls or Polly...but, you never know.
I'm very cranky about this!
1 comment:
I HATE bees! They terrify me!
I think the pastor needs to come back and get the rest of them......
ICK!!!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment