1.~ I love to read.
2.~ I love books.
3.~ I love to meander in the library...taking out books & flipping through the pages. Sometimes...even sitting in the stacks reading the books.
4.~ Leaving the library with a slew of books curbs my shopping addiction. (Okay, I don't really have an addiction but, I could. Very easily. You know, if I had money and all. ;) )
I want to pass this love down to my girls...Maddy enjoys it & Elly is starting too. The last time we went, Elly did really well. She used to yell in the library (the horror!) and run away! Ha! Anyway, it's almost like Christmas when we have new things from the library!
Did I forget #5?
5.~ It's free! (Unless I forget to renew online but, I never do that who does that?) ;)
1 comment:
You are SO funny! You must get that "reading" addiction from your mom. Of course, all of the Page girls read, except for your Aunt Beth. She was toooooo busy chasing boys!! We all loved Nancy Drew, Trixie Belden, The Hardy Boys, Victoria Holt books, etc...
Love you!
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment