While our Halloween brownies were baking, we made Halloween bats. They turned out cute. I mean...spooky. :)



Guess which big man also sticks out his tongue in concentration? Ha! Sorry, Kevin!
Maddy likes to draw bat mouths with fangs...
She even drew Elly's for her... :)

This bat looks a little cross-eyed! :)

Here they are flying around our house! The girls even put one in each of their rooms. We'll see if Elly sleeps with hers in her room all night...
3 comments:
Very cute! Very cute!
How about they make a halloween bat for Uncle Randy, and we can either hang it in his hospital room, or by his recliner at home......
You are so blessed.
Love you!
Aunt Cindy
I agree with Aunt Cindy. Those bats are great. I wish I had one to hang in my house.
love you,
Grandam
Look at you, Supermom! Bats, brownies, scrambled eggs, special stuff on Friday nights. What fun memories you are making for your girls!
I haven't been here for awhile and was catching up with your entries. I want to know more about Maddy's 1st grade classroom. A kitchen? Is this a traditional school, or something different?
Post a Comment