Monday, October 27, 2008

I should have stayed in bed...

You know it's going to be a crummy day when 1.) Mommy is still sick after 3 days.  2.)  The dog vomits in mommy & daddy's room before 7am.  3.)  Elly pees all over mommy & daddy's bathroom (while sitting on the toilet!)  4.)  When mommy finally has the girls loaded up and ready to go...the van will not start!  5.)  Daddy is at a breakfast meeting and is unavailable to help with the van.  So mommy (who is sick, remember?) has to trudge all over the neighborhood in the cold to find a neighbor who can help. Thankfully, at the 3rd house, I found someone.  Thank you, Mr. Massey!  We wouldn't have made it without you!  

2 comments:

Grandma said...

What a way to start the week! Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, guys! I, too, will keep you in my prayers. My goodness, what a crummy start to the day...
We can only hope that Tuesday will be a much better day!!
Love you!
Aunt Cindy