Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pneumonia

I have pneumonia. Isn't it against the law that teachers or mommies cannot get pneumonia during Halloween week? :) Dr. B. put me on an inhaler and a 3 day Z-pack. I must get better before tomorrow. Maddy has her first Halloween parade where the elementary children parade through all of the primary classrooms, Elly has been invited to a Halloween party, and daddy will be around to take the girls trick or treating with me! This may sound like nothing, but, being a football coach, he misses out quite often. My hydrocodone is kicking in...aww, sweet relief, off to bed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, young lady!
Pneumonia is nothing to take lightly. I had it 9 years ago, and missed over two weeks of work, plus it took almost four months to get over it. You'd better take care of yourself....

Love you!
Aunt Cindy

amy said...

Wow! At this point, I want one day of rest. I have not been able to find a sub, so I have been working and doing all of the normal day to day stuff. I feel horrible. Pray for the girls...I am worried they are going to get it, not to mention my little friends at school.
Love you,
amy

Anonymous said...

They need to find you a sub. It's not something to take lightly.

Make sure the girls are getting lots of fluids, not sharing cups with you, but, you already know that!

Love you.....
Rest this weekend......
Aunt Cindy
I would volunteer to come down, but, have my hands full with Uncle Randy, plus, I have a HORRIBLE cold!
I believe he gave it to me. LOL!!
That's the thanks I get for taking care of him for the last almost 5 months..... ;-)