So, Elly woke up on Sunday morning with no fever! Can you believe that? She had a restful day and is back at school today. Elly and Maddy are having a blast getting ready for the R. Thanksgiving feast. Today, Elly made corn casserole with her class and Maddy helped peel, cook, and mash potatoes! More on the feast to come...
The dryer repairman is coming tomorrow. Looks like both the labor and parts are still under warranty...so maybe things are looking up! We probably won't get it fixed until after Thanksgiving, but, at least we won't be paying another service call!
2 comments:
I am so looking forward to the feast. Glad little Elly is feeling better.
What an awesome time at school for the girls! What a wonderful way to share Thanksgiving with friends and family....
I'm glad about the dryer too. I told Uncle Randy that he might have to take a look at it if it was too expensive to fix. He is quite a repairman!
We're in Omaha; procedures tomorrow morning after 6 a.m. check-in. Keep your fingers crossed!
Love you,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment