Sunday, November 9, 2008

How I spent my Saturday afternoon.

Something has been looming over my head for weeks! But, Elly got strep throat. So it got put off. Then, Maddy got strep throat. Delayed again. And me? Well, then I got pnuemonia! And EVERYTHING went to heck in a hand basket. I finally feel like myself again and had quite a job to do this weekend. What was it? LAUNDRY.
And not just laundry. I had to go through the girls' closets and put away summer items and outgrown items.
Then, I had to pull out these...
...and have Elly try on Maddy's outgrown clothes to see what will fit her this winter. And have Maddy try on clothes from last winter to see if they will make it through this winter. Then, put all summer clothes, outgrown clothes, and other clothes back in these bins and put them away. It exhausts me. PS~Did I mention that our 2 year old dryer decided it needed a new timer last Sunday and we didn't have use of a dryer for 5 days? Let's just say that our washer & dryer have been in use continually since we were able to get it fixed on Friday morning. I am happy to report that all laundry is put away. And if I never have to do laundry again, I will ----. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of work! But, doesn't it feel awesome to have it done!
So, do you want to come to my house, and do my closet? LOL!!!

Love you!
Aunt Cindy