Saturday, November 22, 2008
laundromat
That's where Kevin is. Why? Oh, you will be so glad you asked. The dryer (which we just spent $187.30 on November 7th to have fixed!) is doing the exact SAME thing it was doing on November 1st when it broke!!!!
PRAY. FOR. US.
That's all I'm going to say. Satan is obviously attacking our family. I can feel it. One of us has been "sick" for the last 8 weeks. Fevers, colds, strep throat, pneumonia... We have not been to church in ages b/c of illness. Elly broke a tooth...that was a quick $200 at the dentist. Just this week, my van decided it might let me roll down the windows and it might not. We need to take it in to our mechanic. Did I mention that Kevin broke his little toe on his right foot last week AND hurt his left hand yesterday. Did I mention our vacuum broke...thank goodness, Kevin could fix that! He rocks! :) Our moxi and our cable box on 2 different tv's went out within 24 hours of each other. Not at the same time because that would have been too easy to deal with. Kevin had to make 2 trips to the cable company and we had to have a service call. Plus, we have another service call in b/c the replacement dvr is not working right. And now, the dryer is broken, AGAIN.
PRAY. FOR. US.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Add the week I've had and our family is really getting hit! Sounds like I need to share my "bubble wrap" with Kevin.
That is so true! :) We have just spent so much money in the past month...over $1200! Just on emergencies...dentist, doctor co-pays, antibiotics, tags & taxes, repairs, etc... That is a lot of cash out of pocket especially with Christmas coming up and we are going to have to get the dryer repaired again or buy a new one! Not to mention the van...
But, we will be fine. At least gas is down to $1.54/gallon!
Oh, that stinks. But gas is down... way to be positive! :)
Post a Comment