
In honor of the girls' favorite movie, The Polar Express, they have been slurping on hot chocolate by the fire in the evenings.
Elly loves chocolate!
So, this is right up her alley. :)
Do you see the chocolate rolling down her chin?
Maddy likes hers with marshmallows.
Elly likes hers plain.
I did some research on what's really in marshmallows.
Hmm... I might have to make my own or buy some organic marshmallows.
3 comments:
What fun! That's something they'll always remember in years to come.....
Love you!
Aunt Cindy
Would my kids like this movie? I was wanting a new DVD to get them for Christmas. Sophie got "Annie" for her birthday and they love it! I was trying to think of some other "classic" movies.
Amy~
I think they would LOVE this! Elly told us this morning it is her favorite movie! It takes a lot to usurp Strawberry Shortcake & My Little Pony! :) We watched it with the girls the first time they saw it...blankets, popcorn, the fire, the Christmas tree...nothing is better! :) It really is a cute movie, btw.
~amy
Post a Comment