Thursday, April 9, 2009

bangs.

Last Monday, Maddy told me she wanted bangs. I told her I would make an appointment and we would look into it. The next day, she cut herself some bangs on her own. Only one problem...she didn't comb her hair. She just started cutting... I was quite upset. Maddy has never had bangs and she just cut her hair last month. We had talked pretty seriously about the fact that only our hairdresser cuts our hair. So, I took the girls' scissors away & made an appointment for Sat. When Maddy got strep throat, we had to postpone. Until tonight.
To say that she is thrilled is an understatement! She has waited her whole life to have bangs (according to her). Which I suppose is true...
I think she is oh, so cute. So does this guy... Miss Elly had a super cute haircut, too. She was a wreck though, by the time we got home.
This was about the only smile she could muster. She fell asleep in my arms when I rocked her. :)

3 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Wow! That sure changes how she looks. She's not a little girl anymore. Both are cuties!!

Love you!
Aunt Cindy

Grandma said...

Love the look!

Kristin M said...

The bangs are cute! Worth waiting her whole life for :)