Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Finally, I am getting around to posting our Easter pictures! I can't believe it has taken me this long! :) We went to our church for the anuual egg hunt on the Sat. before Easter. They had a program in the sanctuary which Maddy especially loved. She loves to sing & dance for Jesus! :) At the hunt, the children are divided into age groups (preschool, k-3, 4-6) and the church grounds are covered in eggs!

Elly had fun looking for eggs...and she is so sweet. Once she had a few, she started handing eggs to her friends to put in their baskets. Ahh...she melts my heart.

I wanted to get more pics of Maddy but, the hunt was literally over in seconds! I couldn't even make it over to her...they were done! :)

After the hunt, the children put the candy in their baskets & put the eggs back in these big bins b/c our church uses the eggs year after year.

Eating the candy is the best part!

Notice the tongues in the above picture! Ha! So cute!

A fun time!

1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

What memories you guys make for your girls!
Love you!
Aunt Cindy