Friday, May 15, 2009

6 out of 10

This little Wade girl has missed 6 days of school in the last 2 weeks! 1 day last week for a random fever (?), 2 days last week due to her foot injury, & 3 days this week b/c she has strep throat! I don't know what to do about these girls & the strep virus. I really think that Kevin or myself is a carrier. We have a prescription ready for Maddy just in case...but, we are praying we don't have to fill it.

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Well, with school almost out, maybe she'll get back on track, and will get rid of those "health" bugs!!

That's a cute picture of Elly!!

Love,
Aunt Cindy

Ashley said...

I miss my girl! UGH! She's way too cute! Have you considered getting rid of the tonsils? I used to get strep at least once a month, then 5 years ago I got my tonsils out and I haven't had it a single time! It's not really even that painful, especially for a 3 or 4 year old, she will heal quikly! Either way, I can't wait to get home Monday and see all my kiddos! See you Monday!