
The Wade girls had an amazing year at school! Elly completed her first year of preschool with Ms. Ann (shown above). :) She will have another year of preschool with her & Elly will also spend her kindergarten year with Ann, too. :) We are so blessed because Maddy spent her preschool days with Ms. Ann, too. She knows our family really well. Thanks, Ms. Ann! We appreciate all of your hard work.

Miss Ashley just completed her Montessori training and is heading to Sweden for a year. Elly calls her "Ash-u-lee." :) Thank you for all of your hard work at school while you were making materials & doing homework for your training. Good luck in Sweden, enjoy Fredrik, & be safe! :)

This is Mr. Joe with a gaggle of 1st year girls who are now 2nd graders! Can you believe it? I can't. The girls love him. Thank you for putting up with me, Mr. Joe.
I am a needy, overprotective, helicopter mom. Thank you for being so patient with Maddy as she came back around to the Montessori way of thinking. :) And, thank you for guiding that gaggle of girls while they learned how to be "friends."

And, thank you, Ms. Jan! This woman works so hard! You deserve your summer off. :) Thank you for working with Maddy this year & keeping an extra close eye on her. I really appreciate it. :)
********************
By the way, we took Red Fish home with us for the summer, so we are pretty sure that Maddy will be spending her 2nd & 3rd year with Joe and Jan, too.
PS~Red Fish is still alive. I even cleaned his fish bowl once & added more water yesterday. He's still swimming, swimming, swimming. :) Keep your fingers crossed we don't kill him.
1 comment:
Thank you, Amy! I'm gonna miss that girl more than you know! I'm so glad you have this blog so I can see some pictures of her! Thanks for sharing her with me! Can't wait to come back and see her in her kindergarten year!
Post a Comment