Tuesday, May 26, 2009

sadness.

I found out in March that Elly's favorite friend was moving to Minnesota. I couldn't be more sad for her...
because, of course, she has no idea. We have talked about it a little. She is moving in July.
********************
And, if you are thinking that they have similar haircuts, you might want to know that she used to have longer hair. But, she went in to her hairdresser and said, "I want a haircut like Elly Wade." Ha! So...here they are...like 2 peas in a pod. Only one is moving... :(

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Oh, gosh! That breaks my heart. You guys will have to find a way for the girls to keep in touch. Maybe they can write little postcards to each other, send pictures on e-mail, etc...
Pretty sad! And, yes! They look a lot alike! Very cute!!

Love,
Aunt Cindy

Ashley said...

Oh, I died when I saw Reesy Roo! :) I'm gonna miss her a TON! Aw. What great pictures! Thanks, Amy!