Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the zoo.

Three weeks ago, Elly & I went with Maddy and some of her Brownie troop to the zoo. They were earning their animal /zoo badge and had workshops and fun activities throughout the zoo. Elly & I went with the troop for some of the things but, ventured off on our own, too.
Elly liked seeing Dory from "Finding Nemo."
We got to see this gorilla up close & personal. Yeah, um...going to the bathroom. This picture shows him sitting...not going to the bathroom. Ewww.
He was very active! Getting really close to the glass & climbing up and over the glass tunnel.
Watching the baby giraffe.
This iguana was not in a cage. Just traipsing through the tropical forest... After the zoo, we went for a train ride and a ride on the carousel. A really fun day!

1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

I seem to remember a little Elly who wanted absolutely nothing to do with the Gorillas in Omaha. Remember? She said "No 'rillas mommy!" LOL!!

Looks like the girls had a great time!

Love,
Aunt Cindy