My sweet elderly grandmother, Jean, went to her local post office yesterday to buy some stamps. She tripped on the sidewalk out front and broke her nose! Poor thing! Could you please say a prayer for her?
On a different note, my cousin was driving by the post office at the exact moment(!) and saw it happen! He quickly turned around & drove her to the ER. Coincidence? I think not. Thank you, Lord...for being near.
UPDATE~My grandmother started vomiting this morning & had to be taken back to the hospital. She has a concussion. Bless her heart.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that! That must have hurt! Thank God for His good timing. I'll be praying for her.
Thanks, Kristin! :)
That's actually an amazing story! Glad to have somebody who see's the bright side of everything, like you, in my life. I'm certainly going to miss you! I'm sure glad we both have blogs to keep in touch! :) Love ya, Amy! :)
Post a Comment