Wednesday, June 10, 2009

baseball~part I

This was going to be such a long post that I had to break it up... On Memorial Day, Kevin & I took the girls to a Royals game. We thought they would love it...they were so excited to go! It was an afternoon game with overcast skies & cool temps. But, this picture of Kevin and the girls should have tipped us off as to what Elly really thought...
Sitting at the game...again...notice Elly's face.
The biggest scoreboard in major league baseball. (Seems like a waste of $ to me...)
After we had our hot dogs and the game started, this is what Elly did. She cried & buried her face in my chest. It was too loud!
The poor people sitting next to us...they didn't think it was as funny as Kevin & I did! :) Elly didn't even make it a whole inning!

No comments: