I have been searching for plain jane sandals for the Wade girls to wear to church. It has been a crazy search... Our usual shoe haunts (Kohl's, Famous Footwear, SuperTarget) have crazy character (think High School Musical & Hello Kitty) sandals or multi-colored. I really wanted plain brown open-toed sandals... But, I found these...

at Stride Rite for $9.99/pair! Woo-Hoo! They were on sale and I couldn't pass them up. Plain Jane white sandals. :)
3 comments:
Those are cute. Shopping for something simple and plain is getting harder and harder.
I get almost all of Sophie's shoes (especially church ones) from Payless. Bonus if you can go during BOGO (buy one, get one 1/2 off) I usually try and get new shoes for both the kids during that time. (They have it pretty often, it seems like.)
I took my niece to Kohls and said "you can have anything in the store, that DOESN'T have a face on it" we ended up with some REALLY cute PJ's with some ice cream cones on them! Thank goodness, it's frightening to see my niece sporting a shirt with a GIANT Dora the Explorer head or Hannah Montana's face!
The sandals are realllly cute! :)
Post a Comment