A tale of two sisters named Maddy & Elly...one who is big & one who is little.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Hope you had a happy Halloween! We made it and I will post more pics this weekend. I am off to bed...I think this is the latest I have been up in a week!
PS~Do you like the scarecrow in the apple tree behind the girls?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah! I knew you would put up a new Halloween picture sometime tonight. I've been watching for it! What cute girls you have! Dorothy from Kansas, and the Auburn cheerleader! Doesn't get any better than that!
Sweet Dreams, and I hope you're feeling better! Love, Aunt Cindy
2 comments:
Yeah! I knew you would put up a new Halloween picture sometime tonight. I've been watching for it! What cute girls you have! Dorothy from Kansas, and the Auburn cheerleader! Doesn't get any better than that!
Sweet Dreams, and I hope you're feeling better!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Cute! We had Dorothy the day after Halloween! I thought Ellie was an Abilene Cowboys cheerleader! :)
Post a Comment