Sunday, November 30, 2008

new

I got a call yesterday from Kevin that our cable box was acting up AGAIN. So, today we made the decision to drop the company that provides us with our cable, internet, and phone. I think it will be a good move, but I am really sad that we have to get a new phone number. We have had the same phone number for almost 10 years! Plus, I have to get a new email address. So, I am bummed about that. I don't like change... so this was a lot for me to handle on this snowy, cold day. :) But, in light of what happened with the fake "Jack Taylor" it may be a good idea. Now, if our house will sell quickly after the holidays and we move closer to where I teach, then he may NEVER find me. :) Ha! Ha! Joking. Although, I have not been sleeping well.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

It broke and I wasn't even close to it!!!
That explains why the emails I sent you yesterday kept coming back. I sent it to Kevin and told him to share with you.
Do you have A T & T there?

amy said...

Ha! Ha! That too bad about the emails you sent yesterday...I did get the one about google info. Yes, we will go through at&t.

Anonymous said...

When you get that new phone number and e-mail address, you'll have to send them out to me. I hate change, also, and will have to make my brain remember it all.
Curses!!

Stay warm!
Love,
Aunt Cindy

Grandma said...

I sent one about the girls' gifts-telling you what I had gotten and asking some advice. You will be up and running soon, I would think.