Tuesday, June 16, 2009
foul.
I am in a foul mood. I mean FOUL! I am worn out. My husband is up with the sun & gone before I get up. He doesn't get home until about 9:30pm. The girls miss him. I get grumpy because I am doing it all (and not very well, mind you.) It wears me out just getting them up & around & fed in the morning and then getting home at 6:15pm, trying to make dinner, give baths, and get them to bed at a decent time. Our house is a wreck. I can't get any errands done. Work has been hard this month. HARD. I won't go into it but, I'm all out of patience. So...if you run into me & I am kind of snotty...tell me to snap out of it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish there was something that I could do for you.....
Love you!
Aunt Cindy
It's hard to "fly solo" with the kids! I hope things get better soon.
I love you, Amy. You can do it! Just stop...take a breath, and remember what you love about your life! If you need anything, let your Raintree family know! :)
I'm sorry life is hard right now. I was just talking the other day with a friend about moms that aren't single, but often have to live like that. I haven't done it much, but the times I have, it hasn't been good. Just keep doing the best that you can. A messy house will wait. Take care of your girls and take care of you. Thinking of you and sending a HUG!
Post a Comment